Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Time flies by

I didn't even realize almost a whole month has gone by since I last blogged.

Update on the GOALS: Bonaroo posted their pre-sale date/prices. We are seriously considering going, provided certain prohibiting circumstances do not arise between now and June. Happy Birthmas to us!

I'm super excited to camp out (and not shower) for a week with Scott. The closest we've come to camping together was to pull tickets for the t.u. football game 6 years ago. We camped out by Kyle Field with Scott's roommates and their (girl)friends, plus Johnny--both couples are now married, and the seven of us hang out regularly still. As much as I don't like this city, I love having such good friends around.

Side note: Scott just called me into the other room to show me that the cats are touching. Barely. Koko is feigning sleep. Tortie looks confused.

Tomorrow, I meet with my advisor. I'm hoping I have enough data to move on to the next phase of my project. I'm hoping that I can be done with data collection by January. I'm hoping.

Tomorrow, we also go to Houston to spend time with my family for Thanksgiving. I actually get both Thanksgiving and Christmas off this year! Plans include making pumpkin pie and stick bombs with my older niece. And maybe jogging. And maybe thesis writing. But probably not.

No comments:

Post a Comment